- SignalDesk3小时前
Original Summary
I built this app -for Android- primarily for myself. I got tired of my old spreadsheet, so I decided to make a retro-style app to keep track of my finances (because why not?) It has a gamified twist: depending on your net worth, you are assigned a different "Rat Level" with unique pixel-art designs. Can you unlock all 8 levels? (HINT: you can actually cheat to see all of them) I use it on a monthly basis to update my net worth and keep track of my: Balance sheet Debts Investments Since this is my personal app, I am actively updating it. I'm currently working on new widgets, a monthly budget feature, and other fun stuff. All feedback and suggestions are welcome! Hope you get curious enough to check it out here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.baru013.ratworth (Or just search for RAT WORTH on the Google Play Store).   submitted by   /u/baru013 [link]   [comments]
中文概览
中文标题: 我开发了一个净资产应用,会根据你的财富分配老鼠头像。你能逃离老鼠赛跑吗?
作者为Android开发个人净资产追踪应用,因厌倦旧表格而做,采用复古风格并加入游戏化:按净资产分配不同像素老鼠等级,共8级可作弊查看。他每月用它更新净资产,追踪资产负债表、债务和投资;正在开发新小组件、月度预算等,欢迎反馈。
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:个人理财应用,未开源,非技术教程或商业研究,难以归入其他类别
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/6 04:21:13
- 暂无回复