- SignalDesk3小时前
Original Summary
I'm done being polite, so here's what happened. I bought my domain from Wix and built my project on it. I got real clients. The moment they started using it, Wix banned my account. The domain was inside that account, so my whole platform went dark. No site, no email, nothing. I wrote to support. Every time I did what they asked, they came back 24 hours later with a new requirement: Day 1: they replied, asked for my ID. I sent it. Day 2: now they want my bank details. I sent them. Day 3: now they want a bank statement. I sent it. Day 4: "one last step", the last four digits of my bank card. I sent that too. Day 5: nothing. No reply, no decision, no reason for the ban. The site is still down. Four rounds of "one more thing" and every time I complied. At this point I don't believe they're verifying anything. I think they're stalling, and meanwhile my clients are leaving and I'm losing money every single day. They have my ID, my bank info and my money, and they won't tell me why I was banned or give my domain back. Has anyone been through this with Wix? What actually got you unstuck? Can I transfer the domain out while the account is blocked? Is there anyone at Wix above the support inbox who can make a decision? Does an ICANN complaint against the registrar get a response? Any advice is welcome. And if you're thinking of buying a domain from Wix, think twice.   submitted by   /u/HuxaiphaSalik [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/6 04:18:31
- 暂无回复