Original Summary

So I’m building a small invoice SaaS and today I ended up finishing both Day 2 and Day 3. Day 2 was mostly client management. Added: - add client - client name + email - client list - delete client - Supabase database - RLS so users can only access their own clients Then I started working on invoices and it went faster than I expected. Now I can: - create an invoice - select a client - add amount + currency - set due date - add a payment URL - save everything to Supabase - see invoices in the dashboard - delete invoices Still pretty basic right now, but the main stuff is working. Next I’m working on payments + webhooks. The flow I’m aiming for: Create invoice → customer pays → payment confirmed → invoice becomes paid Trying to build the MVP instead of spending weeks making the UI perfect. Day 4 starts now.   submitted by   /u/Neeraj_42 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:开源项目与落地
  • 分类依据:内容涉及项目实践、创业、副业或变现
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
  • 发布时间:2026/10/6 03:38:50