Original Summary

Overview I've been a SWE for ~6 years or so at this point and, despite the r-age of LLMs these days, still find joy in the art and science of building software and tools. I'm looking for anyone that would be interested in helping improve an existing project of mine, Alexi . I'm working with C++26 built and managed through xmake. The project itself is a lexical analysis engine with the intent of providing a language frontend for other projects I'll either want to start or revisit. Anyone with more experience than myself-- especially in the C/C++ namespace-- to provide ideas, insights or feedback on how I can improve it are most welcome. This project, while albeit more a toy and fundamentally redundant, has been my happy-place in the exploration and sharpening of my skills. TL;DR Looking For : Collaborators who are also nerdy for language development. Project : Alexi Project Language : C++26 Project Build System : xmake Disclosure, I have used copilot, but as a learning tool to help decipher compiler errors as I have been C-inept up until recently, and also define the CI pipeline for releases.   submitted by   /u/Eng1ishMuffin [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:技术学习与提效
  • 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/6 04:04:28