Original Summary

Nearly four years ago, I found myself on a riverboat sailing down the Thames in London. I watched the buildings on the shore go by, many of which appeared to be unique and historically relevant, and all of which - to my frustration - slipped out of view too quickly to pinpoint with Google Maps or an image search on the spot. In that moment an idea formed. Over the next several years, ramblings and spitballing led to actual research which finally led me to design an app that I feel is exactly what I wished I had on that day on the Thames. Anywhere in the world, MonUview will pinpoint historical landmarks near you, allowing you to identify them and learn about them immediately. The app also allows you to preview any town or city on the planet, so you can check out what a place has to offer in terms of historical sites before a visit or just out of curiosity. The webpage version can be found at Monuview.com, and it is currently available in the Apple App Store with Google store availability coming soon. If you’re interested in checking it out, I would love your feedback so I can continue to make it better!   submitted by   /u/Better-Platypus-6609 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:综合情报
  • 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/6 04:04:00