Original Summary

I've been building Football Legacy, a browser-based online football manager, as a solo project. The idea was to make something closer to a persistent football world rather than a simple match-result simulator. The game currently has: Full 90-minute 2D matches Live tactical changes during matches Formations, roles and instructions Transfers and negotiations Scouting and player development Youth academy Training Stadium and club facilities Finances and competitions It's currently free to play and has reached 140 registered managers in about 3 weeks , mostly through a few Reddit posts and word of mouth. I'm continuing to develop it and I'm now in the near future starting to document the development through YouTube/devlogs. Play: https://www.football-legacy.net A few screenshots from the actual game: I'm particularly interested in what other indie developers think about building a persistent online game as a solo project.   submitted by   /u/MomentEast [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/6 03:49:43