- SignalDesk3小时前
Original Summary
I’m building a community-powered reward/game offer comparison tool and looking for a few testers The tool is specifically designed for people who complete paid game offers through reward platforms. There are already places where you can compare which platform is paying the most for a particular game, but I wanted to build something that answers a much more useful question. The question I see on Reddit and Discord hundreds of times per day: “Is this offer actually doable?” The idea is to combine the advertised offer information with data submitted by people who are actually playing the games. Users can track their own runs and contribute information such as: Which milestones they reached How many days it took them How far they were at different points during the offer How much they spent, if anything Whether they actually completed the offer Screenshots/evidence for reported offer information As more people contribute, the goal is to show useful real-world data alongside the advertised payout. For example, instead of only seeing: Reach Level 80 within 30 days — $120 you could eventually see things like: Typical progress after 7 days: Level 32 Typical progress after 14 days: Level 51 % of players who reached Level 80: 27% Typical spend: $8 Typical time investment: 24 hours So someone can make a much more informed decision before sinking two weeks into an offer that looks amazing but actually turns out to be horrible. It also compares the same game across different reward platforms, including their individual milestone structures, payouts and deadlines. I’m looking for a small number of people to test the site before I start sharing it publicly. I’d especially like feedback on: Whether the concept makes sense when you first see it Whether the community-data side is easy to understand Whether you would actually contribute your own progress What information you’d want to know before starting an offer Whether the comparison and milestone views are useful Anything confusing, hidden or difficult to use What would make you trust or distrust community-reported data Whether you could realistically see yourself coming back to use it You don’t need to use reward sites already. Fresh eyes are useful too. But if you use Freecash, Swagbucks, EarnLab, RewardXP, Earnopolis or similar sites, your feedback would be especially valuable. Testing is unpaid , and I’m not asking anyone to complete offers, spend money or share sensitive information. I do ask that testers do not add fake information to the database though. I’m deliberately not posting the project name or public link yet. If you’d be interested in testing it, leave a comment or send me a message and I’ll send you access privately.   submitted by   /u/StrawberryTemptation [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/6 03:46:47
- 暂无回复