Original Summary

I’ve been building GymPulse, a browser-based gym tracker because I wanted something that felt less like filling in a spreadsheet after every set. The idea was to make progress feel visible: Your muscles rank up individually as you train them A body map changes as you build each area An AI Coach creates workouts around your goal and available time There’s set logging, PR tracking, rest timers, exercise demos and a small tempo-rep game during rests It works in the browser, so there’s no app-store download or subscription I’m a solo builder and have been iterating it from real gym use and feedback. I’ve also been learning SEO along the way — today Google’s AI results started surfacing GymPulse directly, which was a surreal little milestone. I know fitness tracking is a crowded space, so I’d genuinely value blunt feedback from other builders on: Does the RPG/progression angle sound compelling or gimmicky? Is the first-time experience clear enough? What would make you try a new tracker instead of Strong, Hevy or Notes? You can try it here: https://gympulse.uk Not trying to sell anything — it’s free. I’m mainly looking to improve it before pushing it more widely.   submitted by   /u/Charlies3D [link]   [comments]

中文概览

中文标题: 我开发了一个免费的健身追踪器,把训练变成RPG——寻求真实反馈

一位独立开发者推出浏览器端健身追踪器GymPulse,想让训练进度更可视化:各肌群可升级、身体图随训练变化、AI教练按目标和时间生成训练,并包含组数记录、PR追踪、休息计时、动作演示和休息小游戏。无需下载或订阅。作者正根据真实使用反馈迭代,并询问RPG进度设定是否吸引人、新手体验是否清晰,以及什么会让人尝试新追踪器。原文附体验链接。


  • 情报分类:开源项目与落地
  • 分类依据:个人开发的免费浏览器健身追踪项目,征求反馈,属项目展示。
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/6 03:44:30