- SignalDesk4小时前
Original Summary
I recently built Human Turn , a native macOS menu bar app for developers who have a bunch of work happening asynchronously. My own workflow increasingly looks like this: one PR is waiting for review another is running CI another needs changes a Cursor or Copilot agent is working in the background something else is ready to merge The annoying part wasn’t the work itself — it was constantly checking different tools to figure out: “Is there anything I need to do right now?” So I built Human Turn around a simple idea: instead of showing more notifications, it tries to tell you whose turn it is . It groups things into: Your turn — something needs your attention Waiting — CI, a reviewer, or an agent is still working Unclear — there isn’t enough information to confidently decide It currently supports GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket Cloud, Cursor Origin, Cursor Cloud Agents, and GitHub Copilot. It’s a native Mac app, credentials stay in Keychain, and repository/code data isn’t sent to a Human Turn backend. I also added a few things I wanted personally, like snoozing until new commits arrive, Focus integration, a global shortcut, and optional on-device Apple Intelligence summaries. It’s free right now: https://human-turn.fortyoneagency.com/ Would love feedback, especially from people using AI coding agents heavily. I’m curious whether this “whose turn is it?” problem is something others are running into too.   submitted by   /u/i_cant_hear_you_now [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/6 03:22:44
- 暂无回复