Original Summary

I kept running into the same problem at work: merge a few PDFs, compress another one, convert pages to images, add a watermark… and every tool seemed to do only one thing. So I built QuickPDFKit . It’s a browser-based PDF toolkit with tools for: Merge & split PDFs Compress PDFs PDF to images / images to PDF Organize and rotate pages Add watermarks and page numbers Sign/stamp PDFs Batch-process up to 120 files at once Most tools are free, and there’s no subscription for Batch Pro — just short one-time access if you need to process a lot of files. Everything runs directly in the browser. I’d really appreciate feedback on the UI, speed, or anything that feels confusing. https://quickpdfkit.co I’m especially curious: what PDF task wastes the most time for you?   submitted by   /u/Trick_Count_6077 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:综合情报
  • 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/6 02:59:07