- SignalDesk4小时前
Original Summary
Living with roommates usually means the same drama: nobody remembers who paid the wifi, the olive oil vanishes, and dishes sit in the sink for three days. So I built Home Share, a free Android app that covers what a shared flat actually needs: Add an expense and it splits automatically among everyone in the flat Attach a photo of the receipt or invoice The home screen shows who did what, and a negative balance means you owe money Assign chores to each person Built-in chat, so you don't depend on the WhatsApp group Only the admin holds the invite code, so nobody random can join Profile pictures for everyone I just released it on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.julinhodev.homeshare It's a solo project and I want to keep improving it. If you try it, I'd love to hear what's missing or what you'd change, especially how expenses are split.   submitted by   /u/Far_Annual2951 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/6 02:58:36
- 暂无回复