Original Summary

I am making this timeblocking app called Hey, Day! with the programming language Jai after looking around and finding that a lot of productivity/timeblocking apps either cost $100+ up front, $30+ a month, or both. I didn't want to spend that kind of money, so I figured... Fine. I'll make my own. So here I am, a little over a month in! I'd love to hear what you think, what successes you've had with timeblocking/productivity apps, tips or tricks you've learned, and anything you'd suggest for Hey, Day! Features currently implemented: Create new tasks by clicking an empty time slot Unscheduled tasks in the sidebar Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly views Quick Weekly sidebar that can be toggled on/off Rename tasks Change task colors Daily and custom repeating tasks Custom effects for individual time blocks Confetti, Explosion, or plain check when completing a block Bubble or Boxy mode Fredoka and Chewy font options Drag-and-drop rescheduling Resize time blocks to make them longer or shorter Drag time blocks onto/off of the task sidebar Automatic saving after changes — no worrying about crashes or losing your work Undo/redo Settings menu And more! 😃 I'm planning to price Hey, Day! at $8 when it's finished, with the first ~20 people getting 25% off ($6). And the important part: BUY IT ONCE!!! No subscription. No "$3 fee for Hey, Day! OS 16.1.3." No paying every month to keep using something you already bought. $8 gets you Hey, Day! and future updates. I'm still working on it, so I'd love to hear what you guys think, as well as whatever trials and tribulations y'all have faced going down the app-building road.   submitted by   /u/hey-day-app [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/6 02:41:11