- SignalDesk4小时前
Original Summary
Here: https://tailormycv-umber.vercel.app/ I hate my consulting job and am searching for a new role. Tailoring my CV and cover letter is a chore, so I built a tool that uses AI to assist me in this. How it works... Upload a master CV and then you can paste job specs and generate a tailored CV, cover letter and a compatibility score (how relevant the job is to my skills) for each spec. I know that employers are using AI to scan CVs at a huge rate, so I feel it's fair to use AI to help job seekers. Also aware there are some similar existing solutions, but they're expensive and don't offer compatibility scoring. I have only showed some close friends who have found use from it. Would love feedback. If you don't want to create an account, use the below. I have buffed up their credits. [ tester1@email.com ](mailto: tester1@email.com ) tester1password [ tester2@email.com ](mailto: tester2@email.com ) tester2password   submitted by   /u/Ok_Joke1962 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:工作与职业机会
- 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/6 02:33:26
- 暂无回复