- SignalDesk4小时前
Original Summary
Hi everyone! I've been working on Nazzam, a productivity tool I built to help you organize your day and understand where your time actually goes. The main idea is that you add your tasks, set how much time you expect each one to take, and start a timer when you work on them. Nazzam then tracks the actual time you spent on each task. You can also plan your day using a timeline, manage recurring tasks, set reminders, organize and search your tasks, and see detailed statistics about your time and productivity. I'm looking for beta testers to try the current version and use it naturally as part of their day. I'm mainly looking for feedback on: - What was confusing or difficult to understand? - Did you have trouble figuring out how something works? - Is there anything you expected to find but couldn't? - Would you actually use it again? You don't need to test every feature. Just use it normally and let me know what you think. If you're interested in trying Nazzam, leave a comment and I'll send you the link. Any feedback, positive or negative, is appreciated. Thanks!   submitted by   /u/marwan_mokh [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/6 02:31:50
- 暂无回复