Original Summary

Hey Guys I launched SONG4U.US . It's an AI-powered song generator. You type three sentences about someone you love, and two minutes later you get a real song. You hear a free 30-second preview first. If you like it, it's $5.99 to unlock the full track. I'm the founder. This is my project. Just launched, so I don't have revenue numbers to brag about yet. I'm here to share what I've learned so far and answer anything you want to ask. 1. The product is automated. The demand isn't. The song generation runs without me. But getting gift buyers to discover it is a daily manual grind. I underestimated that. I thought the hard part was done once the code worked. It's not. The hard part starts after launch. 2. The free preview is my strongest conversion lever. Letting people hear the result before paying changed everything. It's freemium logic: give the value first, then ask for the sale. My preview-to-purchase rate is much higher than any landing page copy I tested. 3. Under $10 changes the buyer's mental math. At $5.99, it's not an investment. It's a quick gift. Refunds are near zero because perceived risk is low. I almost priced it at $19. I'm glad I didn't. Current status: Just launched. No revenue numbers yet. I'm not looking for applause. I want to learn from people who've built low-ticket digital products. My specific question: For a gift-oriented product like this, what's the highest-leverage discovery channel? Paid social? SEO? Partnerships? I have a small budget and I'd rather learn from your mistakes than make my own. Link in comments. Disclosure: I'm the founder. Ask me anything.   submitted by   /u/fllipo [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:技术学习与提效
  • 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/6 02:07:06