- SignalDesk4小时前
Original Summary
How should I use MinMax H3 one of the best video generation model available in the market in my Saas, when it's use has been restricted in countries like USA, UK ? This is a genuine question as I am designing ny first saas which has video generation as it's component but as u all must be aware API Costs for video generating models are very high like 0.08-0.1$ per second so even i 60 sec video might cost u 6-7$ without considering the fact that not every video clip generated will be perfect and will need regeneration, but that's not the case with MinMax as it's an open source model so the pricing problem is sorted but what about its usage problem how do I use it in such a way that I can sell this Saas that i am building in countries like USA too without getting any restriction. The Saas Community is very strong so I am very eager to take in suggestions as many of y'all have alot more experience and I would love to take guidance also if u guys have build a Saas which has video generation in it then how did u tackle this pricing problem did u too use API ? Or what did u do exactly?   submitted by   /u/AA_GIGA [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/6 02:08:03
- 暂无回复