Original Summary

Day 5. Short one, most of today went to my agency work. What moved: - The newsletter feature went out (Sunday Picks, 2,500+ readers), and the written interview for a maker series is done. Links when it's live. - Crossed 200 followers on X. - First Google Search milestone: 5 clicks in the last 28 days. Tiny, but it's the one channel that works while I sleep. - My post on guarding an AI agent on your site (4 steps, after someone tried to jailbreak mine) passed 81k views on r/SaaS . The best part was the comments. Two things people added that I'm putting in: Rate limiting alone isn't enough for anonymous visitors. Give them about half the limit a signed-in user gets. Put Cloudflare Turnstile in front of the public chat, so nobody can script it and hit your AI over and over. One rejection today, and a useful one. A founder told me he already built his own agent for his product. That's the third time an AI-first founder has said no. The pattern is clear now: founders who build AI themselves will build this too. My customer is a product with real users and little or no AI. Numbers after Day 5: - X DMs: 5 today, 31 total, 5 replies (1 today, a no). Every one of today's 5 went to a founder I researched by hand: active, building right now, with a product that has the exact problem AskVerb solves. No lists, no templates. - Cold email: 64 sent, 4 replies, all no - LinkedIn: 12 invites, 2 accepted, 0 replies - Paying customers: 0 New rule from today: if someone isn't my customer but knows people, I don't pitch them. I ask who they know running a SaaS with active users. One name is the whole ask. Question for you: what guardrail would you add to an AI agent on a public site that I haven't listed?   submitted by   /u/Southern_Kitchen3426 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:工作与职业机会
  • 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
  • 发布时间:2026/10/6 02:08:01