Original Summary

I've been a sw dev since the 90's building software for network engineers. But what I really want is to build truly useful apps that make a positive difference in people’s lives. I've loved the journey, building my first mobile app has been very rewarding. Not only have I enjoyed building it, but I've really enjoyed using it too. The idea for it was personal. I built the Fearless app because I felt blocked by my own brain, and yet I'm too stubborn to give up on my goals. I wanted to take action, to move the ball forward one step at a time, in spite of feeling anxious and afraid. My one-sentence pitch: Are you sick of fear and anxiety holding you back from getting what you want out of life? Install Fearless and take the first step toward your goal within 5 minutes. I've already used the app to significantly reduce my fear of starting conversations with strangers, and I'm currently using it to get past resistance to posting videos on social media, which is very cringe-inducing for me. But here's where the rubber hits the road: either this app has market value or it doesn't, and I need to figure it out and move on to another project if this one doesn't have legs. I think it does though because I didn't re-invent anything new here, I just implemented an exposure therapy protocol that is already well studied and highly effective. If this sounds like something that would be useful in your own personal life, I would be really grateful if you gave it a try and let me know how it goes. I'm seeking constructive criticism, what works well and what doesn't. Suggestions for improvement. Missing features. Bugs. Was it easy to use and intuitive, or did the UX leave you feeling confused? Was it actually effective at helping you tackle your fear? Does the intro sequence clearly explain how it works? Would you pay for this app? I don't have the paywall active yet so it is free to try right now. You can DM me here or submit feedback through the app. iOS is live on the App Store today, and I have an Android build that is ready to test. If you sign up for the Android waitlist, I'll email you the details for joining the beta immediately. https://www.fearless-app.com Thanks, and I really hope this app works as well for you as it has for me!   submitted by   /u/Shawn_Patrick [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
  • 发布时间:2026/10/6 01:52:12