- SignalDesk4小时前
Original Summary
For the past 2 months, I have been building a product that competes with BannerBear, etc. umm, not close but it can do pretty much everything with canva like editor, except video generation. I am totally stuck at the marketting man. I am not being consistent and also no interest in doing that. I have been developing for past 8 years on enterprise applications(mobile, web, api), I can do almost every stage of development lifecycle. But not trying to post on social media or marketting or seo stuff. There are still tonne of things to be completed, such as email banners, onboarding email engagements, minor bug fixes, templates, distribution assets(i have attached one which i designed in figma for OG image, just removed my logo and website), .etc. but I am more worried on marketting side, what if no one buys at the end, it is 25 images free though, but still, where do I find the customers, i have no answers to that. I am also thinking to Opensource it but still the same marketting is something i need to work on. I partnered with multiple co-founders for marketting but no one converted or stayed long enough(everybody have their own life to carry on) Most of the popular subreddits banned self promotion, directly or indirectly. And I am not a social person who shares posts and comments, mostly lurking on X, reddit and Linkedin. I would like to hear from someone, who bounced back from the same stage like mine [I am too tired to rewrite this with chatgpt lol.]   submitted by   /u/RkRabbitt [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/6 01:46:26
- 暂无回复