Original Summary

I do a lot of work using claude and codex.<p>I use plenty of sub-agents. But nothing balances bang for the buck as good as deepseek v4.1 flash for me. So I thought, why not use the deepseek harness as MCP and drive it from claude as an orchestrator. I am probably not alone with this idea, but I haven&#x27;t found something comparable. I wanted to fan out sub-agents and get back meaningful results.<p>Well, say hello to flash-agents.<p>With ollama as a backend driver no more training on my data (I think), and its pretty fast. I was driving a few billion tokens through that now without any issues. So I thought I&#x27;d open source it. What works for me, might work for others.<p>Let me know what you think. If you know anything better, always welcome. Not claiming my solution is yay, but it works for me so far, and I get real productivity gain out of it.

中文概览

中文标题: Show HN: Flash-Agents – 将DSH作为Claude的MCP

作者开源了Flash-Agents,用Ollama后端驱动DeepSeek harness作为MCP,由Claude编排子代理,已在大量token上稳定运行。


  • 情报分类:开源项目与落地
  • 分类依据:开源项目,将DeepSeek harness作为MCP供Claude使用。
  • 信息来源:Hacker News 新项目
  • 发布时间:2026/10/6 03:02:57