- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
看了下Google Cloud Console这笔钱欠款欠了一年多了 记得这个账号欠过两次谷歌两次钱都减免了,合计差不多100多刀了 To support you with your learning experience, aside from our Free Trial, you can also take advantage of our Free Tier Program wherein as long as your usage is within the Free Tier Usage Limits, you won’t be charged. [1] 为了支持你的学习体验,除了免费试用外,你还可以利用我们的免费套餐计划,只要你的使用量在免费套餐使用限制内,就不会被收取费用。[1] Additionally, as your dedicated support, I am pleased to inform you that the adjustment request has been approved. A total credit of $31.56 USD has been applied to the outstanding balance on your account and will reflect within 24 hours in your Transaction History page. 此外,作为您忠实的支持者,我很高兴地通知您,调整请求已获批准。账户未清余额已计入总额31.56美元,并将在24小时内反映在您的交易历史页面。 有欠费的可以试试小作文儿: Hello, I noticed an outstanding balance of US$31.56【欠费金额】 on my billing account (订单号). The charges come from the 【你的扣费服务】 monthly subscription (Aug–Sep 2025 invoices)【订阅日期】. I had subscribed to try the service, did not end up using it, and unfortunately forgot to cancel the subscription in time — the charges were entirely unintentional, and I have since confirmed there is no active subscription on the account. I would like to kindly request a one-time courtesy goodwill credit for this balance. A full waiver would be wonderful, but I would also greatly appreciate a partial discount — any help you can offer means a lot to me. Thank you very much for your time. 1 个帖子 - 1 位参与者 阅读完整话题
- 情报分类:服务器与云资源
- 分类依据:内容涉及服务器、云资源或网络线路
- 信息来源:服务器 / LINUX DO - 最新话题
- 发布时间:2026/10/6 01:27:30
- 暂无回复