Original Summary

Hey r/SaaS , I'm a solo dev, and for the past [X months] I've been building Note Essence (noteessence.com), a note and knowledge app built around one idea: simplicity . https://apps.apple.com/us/app/note-essence/id6797305415 Why I built it I kept bouncing off Notion and similar tools. They're powerful, but every time I just wanted to jot something down and find it later, I was fighting databases, templates, and nested pages. Most people I talked to used maybe 10% of those features and felt guilty about the other 90%. Open it, write, done. No setup or templates required Simple organization that doesn't need a system to maintain Fast search to actually find things later Where it's at It's live with a small group of users, and I'm now shifting from building to growth. That's the part I'm newer at. What I'd love feedback on Is "simpler than Notion" a strong enough hook, or does it sound like "fewer features"? For a consumer note app, which channels actually worked for you early on? If you try it, what's the first thing that confuses or annoys you? Happy to answer anything about the build or share what's worked and what hasn't so far. Thanks for reading!   submitted by   /u/Educational-Ad7481 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
  • 发布时间:2026/10/6 01:10:53