- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
I'm thinking about starting an open-source project, but instead of building something nobody asked for, I want to start with actual problems people have . It can be anything tech-related, for example: An annoying limitation in a popular app Something that requires an expensive subscription but could be done locally A tool you wish existed Something you want to automate A way to use/train/customize an AI model without having a huge amount of resources A workflow that is unnecessarily complicated A feature that every app should have but doesn't Something you've tried to build but couldn't because it was too difficult/time-consuming Tell me the problem, not necessarily the solution. I'll collect the ideas and see which ones get the most interest/upvotes and discussion. Then I'll pick the most requested/interesting problem and actually build an open-source solution for it on GitHub , with the goal of making it useful rather than just another abandoned demo. So, what's something that has annoyed you for ages or that you wish someone would just build?   submitted by   /u/Wrong_Stable9963 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/6 00:55:31
- 暂无回复