- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
I work tickets every shift, so I built a free browser tool I wish I'd had: the RackReady Ticket Builder. You enter the asset, symptom, impact, and the checks you ran with their results. It gives you a properly structured incident update — facts and timestamps, not "still troubleshooting." One click converts the same entry into an escalation, a shift handover, or a closure note you can copy straight into your ticket system. Nothing you type is uploaded — it runs entirely in your browser. It's part of RackReady, a small field kit I built for data center & network technicians around the workflow: troubleshoot → document → escalate → hand off. The field kit itself is paid (Core $19 / Pro $39); this tool is free. Tool: https://hasherventures.com/rackready/tools/ticket-builder.html If you work tickets regularly, I'd genuinely like feedback: what checks or outputs are missing?   submitted by   /u/No_Sun_2520 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/6 00:42:56
- 暂无回复