- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
Launched this morning. Zero players so far, which is a weird feeling after a month of nights on it, so here I am. Who's Bluffing? is ten quick either-or questions, like "Which is longer, the Nile or the Danube?" The catch is that after every pick you say how sure you are. Being sure and wrong is what kills your score, and almost everyone is more sure than they should be. At the end it names you: Bluffer, Too sure, Spot on, Too modest, or Playing it safe. There's an AI pack about OpenAI, Anthropic, xAI and Google, and a dare board where I wrote ten questions for Sam Altman, Elon Musk and 40 other people about their own field. None of them has taken it yet. You can. No accounts, no ads, nothing to install. The anonymous answers go into a pre-registered study of overconfidence I'm running on my own, with no lab behind me. https://whosbluffing.com Tell me your type in the comments. I'm betting most of you are Too sure.   submitted by   /u/Patient_Tennis_9793 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/6 00:25:14
- 暂无回复