Original Summary

I wanted a product illustration people could actually press. So I built isokit and put the source on GitHub. The gallery now has 53 figures: deploy pipelines, tiny computers, payment terminals, factory lines and more. Buttons move, screens respond, and the sounds are synthesized in the browser. It's React and SVG, with an MIT license. This clip shows the agent relay figure using Pushary as the example. I build both projects. It's an animated illustration of the workflow, not a recording of live agents; the time and money counters are illustrative. Try the figures: https://aadilghani1.github.io/isokit/#/figures Source + setup: https://github.com/aadilghani1/isokit There's also a Claude Code plugin for creating your own figures. Pick an object, say what pressing it should do, and start from there. Try one on your phone. Is it obvious what to press and what happens next?   submitted by   /u/Low_Box_752 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:技术学习与提效
  • 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/5 23:52:30