- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
When I find a GitHub repository, I usually check several things manually: When was it last updated? Does it have a good README? Is anyone using it? How many open issues are there? Does it have releases? Is there a license? Is the project still active? So I built GitScope to show these details in one quick overview. You can paste a GitHub repository URL or enter a GitHub username to browse and analyze public repositories. It’s free and doesn’t require an account. ⚡ The main goal is speed: get a quick health check before spending time going through the entire repository. If people find it useful, I’m planning to add more features, such as: Repository comparisons Better project recommendations More detailed health signals I’d like to get some honest feedback: What do you normally check before deciding whether to use a GitHub repository? https://masterplan769.github.io/GitScope/   submitted by   /u/planscaut88 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/5 23:37:27
- 暂无回复