Original Summary

Soldstack is a site for developers to get the buy or sell value of a product mainly on Poshmark right now.<p>The reason I built this is because eBay sold data got locked behind a login, and Poshmark data is messy and often over a year old. So I wanted to create something that makes it easier to access this data.<p>When I was making this, I had to be careful with cleaning out the data. For example, if one searched nike dunk low, they would get nike dunk lows, toddler and kid&#x27;s sizes (which go much cheaper), bundles, other shoes, duplicates, and high outliers. But if you average all that, the price would be inaccurate.<p>Things to try include the price guide, the fee calculator, which all need no sign up. The Google Sheets formula does need a signup however.<p>I&#x27;d love feedback on whether I should expand this to Mercari or if something looks off. Thanks!


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Hacker News 新项目
  • 发布时间:2026/10/6 00:09:30