Original Summary

I don't have a pain point of my own to build a SaaS around, and I couldn't find a good one by looking. So I asked Claude to research problems early-stage startups run into and pick one. It suggested a tool for sending webhooks to your own customers (signed, retried when their server is down, logged, replayable). I know the space isn't empty. There's Svix, Hookdeck Outpost, Convoy, Hook0, and plenty of teams just build it on a queue. Before I write any real code, I'd like to know if it's worth building. I'd rather you talk me out of it than politely nod. If you send webhooks to your own customers: What do you use today? Are you happy with it? If you built it yourself, was it worth it? If you looked at Svix, Hookdeck or similar and passed, why? "Svix is fine, don't bother" is a completely useful answer.   submitted by   /u/Alkynic [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:开源项目与落地
  • 分类依据:内容涉及项目实践、创业、副业或变现
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
  • 发布时间:2026/10/5 23:58:16