- SignalDesk4小时前
Original Summary
When I was looking for my first job, the part that annoyed me most wasn't even applying. It was finding jobs I could actually apply to. Most job boards had an "entry level" filter, but it barely helped. I'd see something that looked like a junior role, open it, scroll through the description and find "3+ years of experience." So I built First Jobby: https://firstjobby.com How it works: - It checks the career pages of about 20,000 companies (Greenhouse, Lever, Ashby, Workday and others) every few hours - An AI model reads each posting for the years of experience it actually asks for, plus pay, visa and citizenship lines - It only lists jobs asking for 2 years or less, and removes them when the company takes them down Some things it turned up: about 1 in 7 jobs titled "entry level", "junior" or "new grad" ask for 3+ years, and Thursday is the biggest posting day. The AI runs locally on my Mac, so the whole thing costs about $10 a month to host. Free for job seekers, no signup to browse. I'd love feedback, especially from anyone job hunting right now: what's the most annoying part of finding a first job that a board like this doesn't fix?   submitted by   /u/Dear-Environment-852 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:工作与职业机会
- 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/5 22:53:22
- 暂无回复