- SignalDesk5小时前
Original Summary
I built a tool because AI kept breaking my HTML websites I run several content websites made with HTML, CSS and JavaScript. Adding articles became frustrating because AI-generated pages often changed the header, footer, spacing, colors and tables. Instead of rebuilding everything in WordPress, I started building a small editor that treats the existing website as the design source. The tool can import a site, preserve its components and styles, and create new pages using the same visual system. It is now officially launched and available to try. There is a trial mode, so you can test it with a real website before deciding whether it fits your workflow. Demo: https://staticframelab.com/en/ I built this myself and would appreciate honest feedback from people who work with static websites. What would you expect from a tool like this before using it regularly?   submitted by   /u/Spirited-Bite-9773 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/5 22:39:37
- 暂无回复