- SignalDesk4小时前
Original Summary
Hi Everyone I'm the Mert, Activity Monitor shows ~700 processes. I wanted to know which app was slowing my Mac down, so I built Orcylo, a native menu bar system monitor. - One row per app: Chrome's 30 helpers become one line with CPU, memory, GPU, power, disk and network - 30 days of history: see what was eating your CPU yesterday at 3 pm - Claude Code & Codex limits: 5-hour and weekly limits with reset countdowns, in the menu bar - Alerts when an app burns CPU for minutes or its memory keeps growing - Everything stays on your Mac. No account, no tracking Price: one-time, lifetime updates. €5 for the first 20 licences, then €7.50, then €9.99. No subscription. macOS 14+, notarized direct download: https://orcylo.app What should a system monitor warn you about that Activity Monitor doesn't?   submitted by   /u/MerdooJR [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/5 22:22:12
- 暂无回复