- SignalDesk5小时前
Original Summary
My new side project—a browser extension—has been live for nine days. Although it hasn't yet passed the official review process for Microsoft Edge, Edge users are already using it. So far, I haven't promoted it on platforms like Reddit or X; instead, I’ve focused on submitting it to various directories and listing sites. However, I’ve managed to attract over 60 registered users. I provided them with a generous free allowance, and they’ve been making good use of it—consuming a significant amount of that quota. Yet, the disheartening part is that not a single one has signed up for a trial subscription. While I acknowledge that my product’s quality might lag slightly behind established competitors with larger user bases and longer track records, I do offer distinct advantages and competitive pricing. It is frustrating to see nothing but a steady stream of users sticking to the free tier without ever trying the paid subscription.   submitted by   /u/guzmju1024 [link]   [comments]
中文概览
中文标题: 每次我热情地开始副业,计划总被泼冷水
我的新副项目是一个浏览器扩展,上线九天,尚未通过微软 Edge 官方审核,但已有 Edge 用户使用。我没在 Reddit 或 X 推广,只提交到各类目录和列表网站,却吸引了 60 多名注册用户。我给出慷慨免费额度,他们大量使用,但无人订阅试用。虽然产品可能略逊于用户更多、历史更久的竞品,但有独特优势和更低价格。用户只停留在免费层、不试付费订阅,令人沮丧。
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:英文内容,讨论浏览器扩展副业上线后用户增长但付费转化差,属商业与市场研究。
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/5 22:09:33
- 暂无回复