- SignalDesk5小时前
Original Summary
I'm a solo dev (Flutter + Supabase), and I love logic puzzles. I started NOREN because I wanted a daily puzzle ritual that I could share with my friends. Now we all play the same puzzles every day, compare times, and keep a shared streak. It's been really fun to see how each of them improves week by week. NOREN is an iPhone/iPad app with one new puzzle a day in four games: Slitherlink, Queens, Hashi and Masyu. No ads, no pushing you, no penalty. - It follows the week: Mon–Tue Easy, Wed–Thu Medium, Fri–Sun Hard. You can ease in at the start of the week and get a real challenge by the weekend. Each solve also ends with a line of wisdom you can bookmark. - It's easy to learn. The rules for every game are inside the app, and the early-week puzzles are gentle, so even a friend who has never heard of Masyu can pick it up. - 2.0 added Fusuma, a weekly challenge: solve four puzzles across the week and the panels slide open to reveal a final Slitherlink (that's what the video shows). My question: my hardest Slitherlinks can take more than 10 minutes. Would you want a hint feature for those, or does a hint spoil what makes the puzzle satisfying? Daily puzzles are free. Optional Premium ($2.99/month or $24.99/year) adds the full archive, offline mode and replay stats. https://apps.apple.com/app/noren-daily-logic-puzzles/id6770038981   submitted by   /u/nld9d [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:硬件与数码
- 分类依据:内容涉及硬件、数码产品或通信卡
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/5 21:46:23
- 暂无回复