Original Summary

I live in Essen and do most of my shopping at Lidl. I wanted to know one thing: where does the food money actually go? My bank says "Lidl 84 €". It can't tell me how much of that was cheese, or that the cheese got more expensive. The existing receipt apps I tried read the text but got the structure wrong: wrong year, columns shifted, three receipts glued into one. So I built Bonlo : photo of a receipt → every item in a category, checked against the total; a shopping list that builds itself from what you buy regularly; at the shelf: what you usually pay for each item; after the shop: how much was on your list and how much wasn't. One rule I kept: the app only says what it measured. It shows discounts printed on the receipt and your usual prices. It never says "we saved you 50 €", because it can't know what you'd have bought without it. Solo project, SwiftUI + Cloudflare Workers. No accounts, no ads. 10 free scans, then a small subscription, because every scan costs me real AI model money. https://apps.apple.com/ua/app/bonlo-receipts-groceries/id6817361945 · https://bonlo.moonage.me What would you want from an app like this?   submitted by   /u/Ancient_Talk_1048 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:技术学习与提效
  • 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/5 21:34:59