- SignalDesk5小时前
Original Summary
I actually released https://kajitsu.cc almost a month ago. Admittedly I have been having trouble when it comes up to finding ways to promote it and even motivation to continue developing. When developing the website I tried to mix a few characteristics of websites I've used: chronological ordering, waterfall view, tag based search, infinite scroll although kinda controversial nowadays. One of the main objectives is to have a platform where AI generated content is filtered out. I developed it because I always found it cool to look at image boards from the 2000s and try to find the oldest post or randomly click through old posts and read what a random dude from Germany was doing in April 24th, 2007. A few features I'm currently working on once I have the time and energy: Stripe integration: one of the most important features I wanted from the beginning was a way for the creators to monetize their content. This would also be how the website is monetized by collecting a 5% fee from all payments after the first $1000. Not sure if that would be financially possible but it's the initial plan. Scraping deterrence: since nowadays it's impossible to prevent people from hammering a website with requests, at least someway to serve poisoned content in a way that doesn't disrupt real humans. Of course this would need a bit more existing content to make any difference. Video streaming: currently the website only supports static images, GIFs and animated WebPs. I wanted to do it the right way so I'm waiting for more people to show interest before I invest the time into making something better than just embedding .mp4 files in the page. Cooperation tools: I'm not fully settled on whether or not this would make sense, but another functionality I imagined from the start was being able to collaborate with friends on boards with images and videos. It would work kinda like a Google Doc where many people can edit at the same time and see what others are doing. I'm mostly looking for feedback on the UX/UI and what would make you as an artist continue to use it.   submitted by   /u/OverAndDoneWith1234 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/5 21:18:30
- 暂无回复