9 months building, hundreds of conversations, live demos, Still zero paid users. What am I missing?
- SignalDesk6小时前
Original Summary
I need honest feedback from people who have been through this. I am a solo founder in India building, an AI marketing research tool for performance marketers running Meta ads for d2c brands. The tool automatically extracts customer pain language from reviews, identifies competitor angle gaps, and generates structured hooks, ad copy, and video briefs. Here is the full honest situation: Spoken to 100 plus Indian performance marketers. Multiple people confirmed the research pain one said 1 to 2 hours per brief manually.Another said yes that would be valuable. Sent hundreds of LinkedIn messages. Given live demos on real client briefs. Three months of consistent outreach. BNI meetings. WhatsApp outreach to agencies. Physical agency visits. Cold calls. Pricing is rs. 699 per month starter plan. Roughly $8. Nobody has said it is too expensive. Result: Zero paid users. Nine months. For those who got their first paying customer, what was the actual moment that converted them? Was it a specific thing you said, a specific offer, or just the right person at the right time? Is there a fundamental problem with trying to sell a productivity tool to Indian freelance performance marketers who are cost-sensitive What would you do differently if you were me right now? I am not looking for motivation. I am looking for specific tactical advice from people who have actually been stuck at zero and got unstuck. Honest feedback welcome including if you think I should quit.   submitted by   /u/Educational-Bus4262 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/5 20:15:14
- 暂无回复