- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hey everyone, I’m Frederik. I live in Copenhagen, and I’ve spent A LOT of my spare time learning how to build an app. Somewhere along the way, that became Resona. I saw a gap between the research on breathing and HRV and how easy it was to actually put it into practice. I wanted to build something that could learn from your body’s response and help find a breathing rhythm that suits you. But the most interesting part happened while I was testing it. My HRV started reaching the highest readings I’d ever seen. And couldn’t quite figure out what had changed. Then it dawned on me: testing the app meant I’d been doing several breathing sessions a day, day after day. Connecting the strap, trying things, fixing something, testing again. I’d accidentally built a pretty consistent breathing practice into my development routine. That got me wondering how much the practice was contributing—and made me even more curious about what I was building. Resona connects to a compatible Bluetooth heart rate strap and compares how your heart responds to different breathing rhythms. Over multiple sessions, it gradually learns your personal “resonance” rhythm and uses it to guide future sessions. It’s live on iPhone, with a 14-day trial for new subscribers, then a paid subscription unless cancelled. A compatible strap is required for measured sessions. Resona on the App Store If you already own a heart rate strap, would you use it for breathing sessions too? Curious whether this makes sense to anyone besides the guy who’s been testing it on himself.   submitted by   /u/Lucky_Commission8057 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:硬件与数码
- 分类依据:内容涉及硬件、数码产品或通信卡
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/5 20:13:05
- 暂无回复