- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I’m building an app called LinkMemo , a link manager that helps you manage content from different platforms in one place by importing links. You can add links from apps, websites, or your browser, and LinkMemo will automatically pull in and analyze the content. The problem is that I don’t really know which platforms, websites, or browsers are commonly used in different countries, so I’m trying to figure out what I should support next. Right now, I’ve already added support for some popular platforms like Instagram, Facebook, X/Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, Reddit, and regular web links. But I’m sure there are a lot of regional or popular services I don’t know about. What apps or websites do you use the most in your country? It can be social media, shopping, news, forums, video platforms, browsers, or anything else. Just drop the name below — it would really help me decide what to work on next.   submitted by   /u/Anomaly-nathan [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/5 20:10:26
- 暂无回复