Original Summary

I’m trying to understand how common this problem is. If you have a college assignment that has to be handwritten, what do you usually do when: You have several assignments due at the same time You’re running out of time You have exams/projects going on You simply don’t want to spend 5–10+ hours writing Would you ever consider paying someone to handwrite your assignment for you , where you provide the content/PDF and they write it neatly and deliver the physical assignment back to you? If yes, what would make you trust such a service, and roughly how much would you be willing to pay per page? If no, what would stop you from using it? I’m researching this problem and would genuinely appreciate honest answers, even if the answer is “I’d never use this.”   submitted by   /u/dpratyush [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:开源项目与落地
  • 分类依据:内容涉及项目实践、创业、副业或变现
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
  • 发布时间:2026/10/5 19:49:18