- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hi, guys I'm posting here for the first time, I'm currently building an AI SAAS (AI Website Builder) There is already big players out there (Lovable, Bolt, Replit) But I use a completely different approach from them on building this, Instead of doing an agentic coding approach, my AI Website builder builds the website from an existing schema, the AI and the renderer will use this schema to build the websites, which is very token efficient and fast, So In this way the customer may not needed to recharge the credits to finish the project and also implementing Domain connect API, so the user can simply connect their domain and publish the website. So I'm about to release the Beta, I needed a expert launch strategy for this and afterward marketing strategy. I kinda think that the market is already saturated with more service providers like this, so I needed to hit the marketing with this tag line, 'Most token efficient website builder' And also if you're using any of similar platform on a daily basis what improvements can be bring on them to make it better.   submitted by   /u/Competitive_Ride_422 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/5 19:42:47
- 暂无回复