Original Summary

Hey everyone, I am looking to validate a software idea for people who make AI videos (using tools like Veo, Kling, Runway, etc.). As a creator, I face two big problems when making videos with multiple scenes: It takes way too long to get a consistent visual style across different scenes. I waste up to 40% of my paid monthly credits on bad outputs that I just throw away. I want to build a simple workflow tool that helps creators plan their multi-scene videos better so they stop wasting money on bad generations. It aims to save heavy creators $30 to $100 every month. Before I start building, I want to ask other founders: Is it a real business? Does saving creators money on credits sound like a strong enough product, or will AI platforms just fix this problem themselves later? How to find users? Creators can be hard to reach. If you have built tools for creators before, how did you find your first users? Is a good user experience enough? If the tool is just very fast and easy to use, will people pay for it? Please be brutally honest. If you think this is a bad idea, let me know!   submitted by   /u/NecessaryMuscle869 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:技术学习与提效
  • 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
  • 发布时间:2026/10/5 19:39:18