- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
It's been 2 months i've been working on different channels to recruit new customers for my startup, Conversee. I already see that LinkedIn can work for B2B SaaS but the results vary a lot by ICP. I've been working on 3 different approaches and I'll explain each one and what I learned. 1/ Intent Prospecting Finding people who are already showing some kind of buying intent. For example, people engaging with posts around problems that Conversee solves, hiring for relevant roles, or talking about tools/processes related to our product. The biggest learning here: intent matters more than volume. I'd rather have 20 highly relevant prospects than 500 people who vaguely fit our ICP. The challenge is that intent signals can be noisy, so there's still a lot of manual qualification involved. 2/ Founder posts I chose to post from my personal account and not the company page. This has probably been the most interesting channel for me. Sharing what I'm building, experiments we're running, things that didn't work, and lessons from talking to customers tends to generate conversations with people who actually understand the problem. Needless to say, the first posts surfaced crickets but it gets better with time. The downside is that it takes time to build momentum and it takes time to build each post. But the upside is that when someone reaches out after seeing several of your posts, you don't really need to sell them from scratch. They're already familiar with you and the problem you're working on. 3/ Connect and cold outreach The classic approach: find people who match the ICP, connect with them, and send a cold message. This can work, but I've found that the messaging matters much more than the number of connections you send. In my humble opinion the automation tools are not good enough and quite expensive and your messaging should be almost personal, that’s why i contact no more than 10-15 ICPs a day which is very little in cold outreach standards. My biggest takeaway after 2 months: LinkedIn can be a solid acquisition channel. It's 3 very different channels depending on whether you're leveraging intent, content, or outbound. And the approach that works best seems to depend heavily on your ICP. I'm still testing all three, but I'm starting to see pretty clear differences in CAC, conversion rate, and time required. Curious what has worked for other B2B founders here.   submitted by   /u/Reasonable_Top_6841 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:工作与职业机会
- 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/5 19:28:05
- 暂无回复