Original Summary

NOT GENERATED BY AI - so there maybe grammatical/lazy typing. Rants: So I am a software engineering student interested in many different fields and have multiple projects related to a job. When applying, every jobs were unique asking for bits of this and bit of that and sometimes they specify a skill and Ik it but I have to go back and edit save a pdf and upload them and keeping track was really hard, applying for like 10-20 job post per day made it hectic, boring and making me lazy. So I build it for me first then, adding features on features making it an web app was nice. But I didn't want to like profit off of it at the same time I have to generate a bit of revenue to keep it running thus a PWA so no backend and I try to cut external cost too so its not a paid web app slop that already exists. Features: Add job: Copy a messy job desc just lazy copy, paste or use the widget to add the job and the AI analyzes the job make it structured find the missing skills etc and score your experience, skills, projects to the job, give a score out of 100. Make Resume: Then Choose a job, let AI choose the right experience, projects and skills for that job and shows the skills the job asks for that you haven't added and if you want you could add them or let it be. ATS-optimization adding relevant vocab and keywords mentioned on the Job to your resume. Choose template (Make your own with an image and your LLM{Prompt will be there}) download pdf. Make a cover letter related to the job. Then apply- AutoApply on a widget that scans the fields and fills in with the user's details and have seperate sections for the personal infos like (Do you need visa to work in US, gender, pro-nouns etc.) How is it Free: The LLM part - how is it free and unlimited so I heavily optimized my prompts workflow to utilize free AI providers like nvidia, openRouter and others and a special provider I came across that gives u access to gpt-oss mini which is really fast and 1000credits so around 50resumes,50coverletter,50-job analysis and 50-job scores for one google account so if u have multiple u could multiply it. The Storage - Its saved on your browsers Indexed DB and provides import export options so a constant backup every 20-30days should do. and saves space compressing unnecessary data. Source of revenue: I am planning to keep a really really tiny section smaller than the side bar as an add space for other more like a billboard than a annoying overall spam clicks. Future plan Future if I was able to generate pretty good planning to invest the money made on a optimized AI mainly for this and provide as an LLM service. So Yeah, what do you guys think!!   submitted by   /u/Dazzling-Shopping532 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:工作与职业机会
  • 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
  • 发布时间:2026/10/5 18:10:55