Original Summary

I'm a solo founder building an AI product, and lately I've been emailing other founders just to talk. No pitch, no demo request. I'm early in building mine and trying to learn from founders who've already been through the stage I'm in. Even with nothing to sell, replies are rare. I've tried short and long, personalized and not, and I still can't tell what makes the difference. I'm also reaching out to a few founders about remote engineering work, and I'm trying to skip the usual "saw your job posting" email and start with a real conversation instead. Since many of you get a flood of cold email, I'd like to hear from the receiving side: What made you stop and read one instead of deleting it? Does saying upfront why you're writing help, or does it feel templated? Is one specific question better than asking for a call? I'm especially curious about the ones you replied to. What was different about them?   submitted by   /u/AtoRafael [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:工作与职业机会
  • 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
  • 发布时间:2026/10/5 17:42:26