- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hey everyone, I've been working on an intelligence tool designed to detect early breakout Instagram Reels (measuring velocity and viral score rather than raw vanity view counts) and remix them into script frameworks. Before opening it up widely, I’d love some brutal feedback from experienced SaaS founders on a few specific technical and pricing challenges: Scraping Resilience vs API Limits Instagram frequently rotates DOM elements and rate-limits scrapers. Right now, I built a multi-actor fallback chain (fast dedicated actor -> resilient proxy fallback -> cached snapshot layer). How do you handle long-term scraping resilience without margins getting crushed? Pricing Strategy (Freemium vs Usage Limit) Currently planning a Free tier (limited daily searches + AI analyses) and a Pro tier with full breakout tracking and script generation. For creator tools, do you find hard paywalls or generous freemium models convert better? Tech Stack Used: - Next.js 16 (App Router + Turbopack) - Tailwind CSS v4 (OLED Dark Mode) - Supabase (PostgreSQL + RLS) - Google Gemini Flash (with automatic fallback) - Razorpay for subscriptions Not dropping any links here to respect subreddit rules, but if anyone is interested in testing the beta UI or checking out the architecture, drop a comment and I'll share details. Would appreciate any feedback or critique on the model!   submitted by   /u/maut_ka-saudagar [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:服务器与云资源
- 分类依据:内容涉及服务器、云资源或网络线路
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/5 17:04:32
- 暂无回复