Original Summary

I’ve been working on a scheduling SaaS, and one thing I keep noticing is that the calendar itself isn’t really the hard part anymore. Creating an event or booking a time is easy. The annoying stuff happens around it: checking availability across calendars rescheduling when something changes managing team availability inviting the right people sending reminders and notifications handling payments keeping CRM records updated dealing with different time zones and languages managing booking pages for different types of businesses That’s what pushed us toward building more AI-driven workflows instead of just adding another calendar UI. For example, I’m interested in the idea of being able to tell an assistant something like: “Reschedule my existing meeting with Sarah to a time next week when we’re both available, and notify everyone about the new time.” Instead of manually going through 5 different screens. We’re also experimenting with MCP so scheduling functionality can be used by external AI agents rather than keeping everything inside our own interface. I’m curious where other SaaS builders think this is going. Are traditional scheduling tools going to become mostly a UI on top of AI agents, or do you think users will still want to manage everything manually?   submitted by   /u/NadirDev [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
  • 发布时间:2026/10/5 16:48:38