Original Summary

Hi everyone — I’m Wesley, the solo developer building Stedy. The problem I’m exploring is the gap between choosing a drinking limit before going out and remembering that decision once the occasion is underway. Stedy is for adults who want to moderate, rather than an abstinence programme. The flow is deliberately small: choose your limit, lock it in, optionally share your pledge with one person, then track and finish the occasion. The Apple Watch companion lets you add or undo a drink and finish tracking without getting your phone out, with two-way sync to the iPhone app. It’s still prelaunch. There’s a short phone/watch demo and an optional waitlist here: https://stedyapp.com I’d genuinely appreciate feedback: would tracking on your wrist be useful, or would you still prefer your phone? Is the “choose it before you start” idea clear from the demo? For context, this is my own commercial app in development. It supports a self-chosen commitment; it doesn’t define a safe amount of alcohol or provide medical advice.   submitted by   /u/jerkywez [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:硬件与数码
  • 分类依据:内容涉及硬件、数码产品或通信卡
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/5 20:00:18