Original Summary

I’ve been working on ImgKit, a browser-based image toolkit built around one simple idea: image processing shouldn’t always require uploading your files to a server. ImgKit lets you compress, resize, and convert images between formats like JPG, PNG, WebP, and AVIF directly in the browser. I also added tools for things like background removal, face blurring, and image upscaling. The biggest challenge has been making client-side processing practical for larger images while keeping memory usage and processing time reasonable. I’m also trying to keep the experience simple: No account required No watermark Images can be processed locally Multiple image formats supported Designed to work directly in the browser Project: https://imgkit.xyz I’m continuing to experiment with browser-based image processing and would be interested in hearing what other developers are building for their side projects.   submitted by   /u/FreshInformation5058 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:综合情报
  • 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/5 19:59:12