Original Summary

I was going regularly to the gym, but I wasn't making almost any bigger progress. Then I started reading a couple of gym/nutrition books which lasted for good 3-4 months and after that started tracking exercises, calories and weight. It started to give results after some period, and I wanted to install some app that tracks all of this and at that point I wasn't able to find one which covers all my needs - which were exercise tracking, meal logging both manual and AI powered and weight tracking. There were apps that cover all these but don't cross reference all the data from these 3 inputs and try to give you suggestions based on that. Then I started building EatLift for (intermediate) lifters who are cutting or lean bulking. Its AI coach uses your logged meals, weight trend and training for regular check-ins and suggestions about what to change. You input your physics, select a plan (cut or lean gain) and its length (1-2 months), app creates the plan and timeline for you with regular data-driven check ins where LLM-powered coach gives you suggestion and reviews your progress. There is also training/gym coach, which evaluates your trainings on the weekly basis and gives you real, valuable suggestions. I really wanted to not create some AI SLOP suggestions here but to either try to not give suggestion at all or give single valuable one. Other random features which are contributing to the algorithm: TDEE tracking and check-in which adjusts your base TDEE based on your data (weight, calorie intake) LLM-powered meal logging with a bit "smarter" algorithm which doesn't "one-shots" macros but has a policy agent which tries to determine it more accurately. It also learns your habits and applies them in the following Barcode and free text search of meals Sleep tracking which contributes to the core algorithm as well Exercise progress tracking Gym training analytics, what's ready to progress, what not, missed muscles this week... Step tracking and history, walk & run location tracking and insights and data for it TL;DR I made an app where you input exercises, meals and weight and get truly valuable LLM-powered suggestions with which I managed to get my bench press from 6x60 to 8x85kgs in 7-8 months and before I was stuck on 60kgs. I had couple of more users (friends & family) who used it and my brother in law cut 15kgs in a couple of months using the app. There is a 2-week trial, but I will give it for free to anyone who wants to try for a month, just ping me with your email in DM or in comments. Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eatlift   submitted by   /u/Cute-Cry-9087 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:技术学习与提效
  • 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/5 19:31:45